- Belrad provides hands-on development management and asset management for value-added real estate investments. In both instances we create and implement workout resolutions for our client's real estate investments and portfolios.
- Depending on the market cycle and a client’s investment timing within that cycle, our focus can shift from the creation of new value to the preservation of existing capital.
- We’re currently responsible for a real estate portfolio exceeding $4 billion in value. This portfolio is made up of raw land, operating properties, and development transactions in the western United States, Hawaii, and Central America.
- We’re often asked to assess future investment decisions and/or re-examine existing investment portfolios. While we provide short term due diligence investigations, more often we work alongside our client in a collaborative manner to formulate an assessment of the existing investment and provide alternative business plan recommendations if appropriate. In all instances, Belrad supports its “go-forward” recommendations as a willing pari-passu investor.
- Belrad provides mortgage banking services for select clients whereby we assist owners and investors in creating debt and equity capital structures that meet their desired investment return criteria.